Here are my 5 favorites things from the week, linking up with FMGD:
1. Fall = Football season. We are flying our Spartan flag proudly outside
2. I love fall nights. We got our quilt down for the season and changed the duvet cover around. So cozy!
3. I made one of the best stuffed pepper recipes this week.
4. I also had a little extra time to do some baking. Hello Pumpkin Roll Cake, check out the recipe here
5. Greg cut the pavers to finish off the patio. Now we just need to work on growing the grass back, always something...
|discoloration is due to the tiles being wet from the saw|
Never before have been so thankful for weekends and happy hour!