1. We got very exciting news this week about our new house. We got the 'Clear to Close', a lower interest rate AND our monthly payment is $150 less than originally quoted! Woohoo! This really should cover numbers 1-5, but I guess the rest of my week was equally as great :)
|This will be our new house in 2 weeks!|
2. My in-laws were in town this weekend and we spent Saturday showing them our new house, wandering around the Home & Garden Show in Cincinnati then playing some games at night. This was probably one of my best hands I've ever been dealt in Euchre.
3. This weekend also graced us with some gorgeous weather, definitely a tease
4. My Birchbox was pretty awesome this month. I especially love the cute Madewell nail file and the Benefit lip tint
5. We officially started packing last night. Packing is not fun and is overwhelming, but this means we are getting closer to moving day!
We will be enjoying some Guinness and Corned Beef and Cabbage this weekend. We may stop by the Irish Pub that's close by to enjoy some authentic music. What are your plans for St. Patrick's Day?