Monday, March 25, 2013

Packing & Moving



I can't believe this week is finally here! We have been anticipating this for months (we first stepped in the new house back in November and didn't turn back since). I will most likely be M.I.A. for the next week. The next three days I will be busy packing up the house and maybe relaxing a bit, it is my spring break after all :) Friday-Sunday will be spent moving LOTS of boxes with a break for Easter festivities. Please hang tight. I may stop in to share a few pictures with you, but if not, I promise I will next week! Wish us luck!

xo, Erin

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! So exciting! Randy and I moved into our house Easter week 2 years ago! Can't wait to see more photos of the new house!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Can't wait to see pics once you move it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Moving! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award <3

    http://lifeinhigheels.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete