Thursday, September 5, 2013

Labor Day Weekend Recap

This weekend was full of celebrations. The weekend started off with a job offer on Friday night. I had two interviews last week, and after a lot of thought, I accepted a job as the Assistant Principal of the building I have been working in the past two years. Looking forward to the new adventure and challenges along the way!

Saturday was spent at the Gentleman of the Road Stopover in Troy, OH -- with the main act being Mumford & Sons. The day was exhausting, but so worth it. The concert was amazing!


Sunday was spent catching up on sleep and running some errands. We vegged most of the day because my allergies have been a hot mess. We were happy we still had another whole day off together.

Monday-- my birthday! We went out to lunch, did some browsing for new hardwood floors in our house and relaxed until dinner. Greg made reservations at Ruth's Chris downtown Cincinnati to celebrate both my birthday and new career. The food was delicious and did not disappoint.



Class starts back up Saturday and my schedule will be a little more hectic. House updates soon!

xo, Erin

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I love Mumford and Sons! Your outfit is super cute too. I have to been to Ruth's Chris once and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete