Thursday, September 12, 2013

Too Busy To Blog?

My new job is crazy-fun, in a hectic kind of way. I am so busy throughout the day I sometimes don't eat lunch until 2:00. The day goes by so fast, which isn't always a bad thing. I have been getting home later, not really a big deal, unless I hit a lot of traffic. Then I come home annoyed and needing some wine. This week I have been exhausted. I came home from work Tuesday (which was a super crazy day because the principal was out) and crashed on the couch for two hours. I probably could have slept until morning, but knew that wasn't a good idea.

Class started back up which takes up most of my 'free' time. I am trying to develop some kind of schedule for work, class, the gym and maybe even one night off. Just an FYI, blogging may be a little sporadic. I don't want to give it up because this is how family stays in the loop with our life and home improvement projects. But unfortunately, it's not a priority right now. I have taken on a lot by accepting this new job and look forward to the new adventures in my career.

Greg is currently in the middle of installing lights in our office. We finally bought a desk and want the room somewhat complete so I have a place to do both work and class work. Greg also needs a place to land after traveling for the day and then coming home and designing projects on his computer. This is the current state of the office:


There are still other things that need to be done in here (::cough, cough:: new carpet), but for now, we are on the right track.

xo, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment