Thursday, September 6, 2012

Birthday Recap

My birthday was this past weekend and it was fabulous. It's always nice that it falls around Labor Day weekend and I get an extra day off work :) Here is a summary of my day as seen in Instagram...


I was woken up early by Greg with breakfast in bed. He made me a delicious omelette and some turkey bacon. After a little while, I came downstairs to pretty flowers. He somehow managed to sneak out of the house and downstairs without me knowing.. kinda scary!

After relaxing for a little, we decided to get ready and hit up the outlets. I found something at the Pottery Barn Outlet, Old Navy and of course, Coach. I have had my eyes on that gray Coach purse for awhile. My parents are giving it to me for my birthday :)

For dinner we had reservations at the Melting Pot. Neither one of us have been there before and have always talked about going. It was a very fun experience and the food was great! I especially recommend stopping in for their dessert :) We mixed white chocolate and milk chocolate for a very yummy combination!

After dinner we came home, relaxed on the couch and watched Breaking Bad (we are addicted). I was very spoiled and it was an amazing birthday. Greg's gift for me has not arrived yet. It is a gold monogrammed necklace that he ordered, I will definitely share once it gets here. He also sent me to the spa the day prior for a relaxing facial. I will finish celebrating my birthday next week with our long awaited trip out west!

xo, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment