The only thing that got me through this week was the cooler fall weather. It got me thinking about drinking cider, watching football and cuddling by the fire :) I am linking up with FMGD to share my five highlights:
1. Snuggling with this guy. On our travels, we had to leave him behind with a pet sitter for 8 days. We rewarded him by letting him sleep in our bed for a night (normally this is only allowed on weekends)
2. I painted my nails a nice mocha/gray color to get me ready for these cooler weather outfits
- OPI You Don't Know Jacques -
3. I have been dragging all week. Back to work is exhausting, along with reading for my Masters on top of that. I have been rewarding myself with coffee most mornings
4. Favorite outfit from this week: polka dots and leopard print... perfect
5. Cooler weather during the day and at night! I am hoping our air conditioner is off for good and our heat stays off for awhile too. I love this in between weather with windows open and lounging around in leggings and a hoodie
Looking forward to watching Michigan State football along with doing some organization projects around the house. Oh, and catching up on some sleep too!