Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Juggling Act

Balancing work and class will be a big adjustment for me. I bought a desk planner at Target over the weekend to help me visualize my deadlines. I began reading for one of my classes last night and it just feels 'different'.


I graduated with my Bachelors just over 4 years ago. I was living on campus with very little responsibility at the time. I now have to juggle a full-time job, laundry, cleaning, cooking, gym and spending time with my family. I made myself go into the office to try and focus, but felt like I was missing out on what was going on downstairs.

Greg and I dated long distance all through college. I didn't have many distractions and just got my work done in between class and naps. This is a whole new experience. Classes are online so you work at your own pace. This could be both a good and a bad thing. I am trying to set a schedule for myself, but it's going to take some getting used to.

Sorry this is just one big ramble. That is what my life feels like right now. I hope to get back on track in the next couple of weeks so I have time for fun projects around the house!

xo, Erin

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! Good luck, if you made it out the first time I'm sure it'll be a breeze!

    ReplyDelete