I am linking up with From My Grey Desk to share my five highlights from this week. Obviously, my birthday would be number one, but I shared my fabulous day with you yesterday.
1. Football season has begun! Michigan State started their season with a victory, Go Green!
2. We won Yard of the Month and a $50 gift card to Home Depot. Thank you for all your votes!
3. Packing for 9 days take a lot of planning, especially with a wide range of weather forecasts. I lay out outfits according to what we plan on doing, then accessorize with shoes and jewelry. I tried to find a common pair of walking shoes and sandals that go with most outfits. Same with a jacket.
4. I shared this purse yesterday.. I just love it that much. Happy Birthday to me :)
5. Homemade burrito bowls for dinner. Tastes just like Chipotle (my favorite place to eat) , but cheaper and healthier. I deleted the picture on accident. Just grab some white rice, cilantro, black beans, chicken, salsa, sour cream and cheese and pile it all together.
Like I said, we are going out west next week so I will be taking some time off blogging. See you when we return!