Check out my top 5 highlights from this week, and link up with FMGD to share yours.
1. I convinced Greg to take a quick trip to the outlets that are about 45 minutes away. They had some great President's Day sales going on and I took advantage
2. I picked out my Valentine's Day gift and I'm obsessed! I can't stop wearing them which makes going to the gym more fun :)
3. So I just 'discovered' nutella. By discovered, I mean I dragged Greg to the grocery store and he put it in the cart. I have ate it for a snack with pretzels almost every day since. Making up for the past 25 years of my life without it...
4. The weather has been rather chilly this week, including an ice storm last night. I am looking forward to spring, but don't mind wearing cords and a sweater for a few more weeks
5. One of my class grades from last term was submitted. Pretty proud of myself for working full time and doing my Masters part time. Can't get much better than that. \/