Besides some crazy weather, it was a good week for me. I am linking up with FMGD to share my 5 favorites.
1. Spontaneous shopping trip to the Loft. All clearance tops were $10 and pants were $14. Don't worry Greg, I narrowed the pile way down :)
2. This guy cracks me up and always makes me smile. Earlier this week he was caught laying next to his bed, this time head hanging out. That doesn't even look comfortable.
3. The weather was 65 on Wednesday, then dropped to 25 on Thursday... so weird. Definitely called for some cozy leg warmers
4. Dinner date with my friend Ashley at El Rancho. It's always fun to catch up with a friend and I was feeling pretty lonely
5. Snow! I was at the gym for 45 minutes and walked out to a steady snowfall and the ground covered. Snow looks so pretty :)