Friday, February 1, 2013

5 Highs

Sorry I have been slacking on posts lately. I have been pretty busy with my classes coming to an end and just busy with life. Greg has been out of town since Tuesday morning so I am excited for him to come home tonight. It has been very quiet around the house with just Murphy. We have spent a lot of time on the couch.. reading for class, working on a project and watching tv. I would say a sushi date is in order for this weekend to make up for his time away!

Besides some crazy weather, it was a good week for me. I am linking up with FMGD to share my 5 favorites.

1. Spontaneous shopping trip to the Loft. All clearance tops were $10 and pants were $14. Don't worry Greg, I narrowed the pile way down :)


2. This guy cracks me up and always makes me smile. Earlier this week he was caught laying next to his bed, this time head hanging out. That doesn't even look comfortable.


3. The weather was 65 on Wednesday, then dropped to 25 on Thursday... so weird. Definitely called for some cozy leg warmers


4. Dinner date with my friend Ashley at El Rancho. It's always fun to catch up with a friend and I was feeling pretty lonely 

5. Snow! I was at the gym for 45 minutes and walked out to a steady snowfall and the ground covered.  Snow looks so pretty :)



xo, Erin


1 comment:

  1. those colors are lookin' fab and totes springy from the loft!!! Too bad we don't have one close to us :(

    Hope you have a fab weekend with your man when he comes home!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete