Monday, April 29, 2013

Dark Blue Dining Room

It's done... well, kind of.

We finished painting the dining room last night, but we still have plans to paint the ceiling a different color. It was dark last night, so I don't have very good pictures yet. We also still need to do finishing touches like caulk along all the crown and chair rail (so no close-ups yet).


Now I need to decorate. Curtains, wall art, table runner, etc. I am going to need your help with ideas. I have a very large wall that is the focal point when you walk in the front door. I need something big. Something that makes a statement. I will share more pictures tomorrow.

xo, Erin

1 comment:

  1. We painted our office a dark blue/green color and I love it! I was scared to do it at first. I am loving this color! It looks amaaazing with the white!

    ReplyDelete