Friday, April 5, 2013

So Thankful For Friday

Woh. First week back after spring break and first week living in our new house. I am exhausted to say the least. I felt like taking a nap at my desk during lunch everyday this week, but feared I wouldn't wake up. Looking forward to spring weather this weekend so I can start tackling the overgrown garden beds. We will also be busy unpacking boxes and organizing our life!

It's been a few weeks, but I am back with my Friday 5:

1. We closed on our house, moved in and are loving life! 


2. This sunset is out our back door, I'll take it. Looking forward to many summer nights relaxing on the patio with this view


3. Murphy spent spring break with his cousin, Riley. They are practically best friends and are so cute together


4. It took me awhile to organize the closet and get most of my clothes to fit, but I did it. Looks like a project for the near future :)


5. Greg had some fun go kart racing at 40mph, I had fun watching ;)


What are your plans for the weekend? Are you having spring weather?

xo, Erin

2 comments:

  1. Your closet looks great! I love it when my closet is super organized (for like the 3 days that it stays that way) :-)

    Congrats on closing on your home!! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for closing on your house!! And your closet looks fabulous, girl...I wish mine was that organized!

    ReplyDelete