I was definitely in the holiday spirit this week. Christmas music was playing every possible second and we made Sugar Cone Trees. I am linking up with FMGD to share my 5 favorites from the week.
1. Christmas cards are stuffed in their envelopes and ready to be mailed out. I am glad this step is out of the way and am excited to get more cards in the mail from family & friends
2. We bought a wine fridge at the Hayneedle Outlet for $35. The touch screen on the front was not working when it was purchased, but leave it to Greg to have it fixed in an hour. Love that guy!
3. My favorite outfit from this week. It was a rainy day and I don't like wearing pants that may get wet. Leggings, boots and a dress -- always a good choice.
4. Our outdoor lights this year, we went the simple route and stuck to all white lights. I love the snowflake lights in our front window. They look so pretty when sitting in the family room
5. Greg and I celebrated 8 years together on Wednesday. It's amazing how fast time has gone <3
More holiday ideas and happenings next week!