Monday, December 3, 2012

Laundry Room Then & Now

The laundry room is finished, or should I say {almost} finished. The only thing left to do is add wall art to one lonely, blank wall. You will see it in the pictures below. Other than that, I am so happy with the results. The tile floor is gorgeous and the new wall color really makes the room feel bigger.

First, let me refresh your memory on what it looked like about a month ago. Don't mind the mess and the awful pictures. This was with my old camera and the lens had dust on it, whoops!



After tiling the floor, painting the walls and adding board & batten.. things are definitely looking different. Did I mention I love my new camera? I just couldn't stop taking pictures!

view from the kitchen into the laundry room

to the left.. just needs wall art

L.O.V.E. the floor

looking straight in from the kitchen

to the right, to the garage.
more floor love and the bench we use to put shoes on

our board & batten project with a shelf on top

hooks from Home Depot for $.79 -- added more room for coats and such

our welcome sign

I love my new and improved laundry room. Total was about $150 for all the updates. I'd say it was money well spent.

xo, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment