While it was a crazy week, I still found some down time and fun things to do. Link up with Lauren at FMGD to share yours.
1. Jungle Jims is an awesome international market around Cincinnati. They have a huge beer and wine selection as well as specialty candy, cheeses and other fun foods. Greg and I had fun picking out beer to try including Banana Bread and Mississippi Mud. They sell a lot of beer buy the bottle so you can sample more.
2. Have you ever ordered online at Chipotle then went to pick it up? It's amazing, we won't do it any other way! We went straight to the cashier, no waiting in line. Our food wasn't ready right when we arrived so they gave us chips and drinks for free. I'll take it :)
3. This is what our Sunday afternoon looked like. Family nap time
4. I highly recommend you try these Pizza Quesadillas. So simple and so delicious
5. Don't you love when you are getting dressed and put an outfit combination together that you instantly love? That happened this week. Chambray + sweater + skinny cords + booties