Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm here.

I'm back at work. My winter break is over. It was very hard waking up this morning and getting back in the routine. It felt like break was forever long.

We got a lot accomplished at our house the past couple days. We deep cleaned, decluttered and reorganized every. single. room. While we were very busy, I feel like the new year is off to a great start. I love that everything has a place and everything is so clean. We wrote out a list of things we wanted to do in each room and taped it on the door. It looked very overwhelming from the start, but it was a great feeling when you were able to cross things off and see your to-do list dwindling down.

It took almost three years, but every room in our house is officially done being renovated. I will post new pictures soon to our house tour tab above. We can now sit back and enjoy 'home'.

Does anyone else have plans to clean and declutter for the new year? Any major renovation plans?

xo, Erin

1 comment: