Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cheers to 2013

What a whirlwind the past 12 days have been! We traveled over 1,000 miles and spent lots of quality time with family and friends. I am so very glad to be back home even if it means lots of laundry and cleaning. I don't go back to work until Monday, so I am going to spend the next couple days de-cluttering and deep cleaning the house. I want to start 2013 fresh and clean!

Now, for a mini explosion of pictures from the holidays.

Christmas was spent with my family in Naperville. It was a fun day full of food and games. My big gift this year was my new camera which I have already mentioned a few times. I also got some winter boots, a new purse, pj's, Pandora charm, and more!

Christmas Eve before church


my family xoxo


infamous spritz cookies -- made 12 dozen


my job was to sprinkle

 Christmas morning my sister and her fiance came over for gift opening and family time.

Meg & Mike got a new laptop



super pretty box

 



my parents and Meg have puppies who are brother & sister


concentrating on scratch-off lottery tickets

We traveled to Michigan next for time with my in-laws and family. We celebrated a second Christmas and a New Years Eve Wedding (Greg's brother).







the kids got hats...

..and lots of books!

We do an exchange with the adults in Greg's family. Everyone buys a $50 gift and we pick cards to determine the order. Greg and I randomly ended up with the gifts we bought this year.


Eli enjoyed opening everyone's gift

Abi enjoyed reading her new books

Murphy enjoyed sitting next to the baby

by the end of the night, he was exhausted from all the excitement

A few nights later... it was time for Todd and Jen's rehearsal dinner.

delicious cake pops!



the girls all lined up

bride and groom to-be

flower girls and ring bearer



so appropriate for a New Years Eve wedding

my hubby

There you have it, a quick recap of what I have been up to. Looking forward to all the fun and adventure that 2013 brings!

xo, Erin

1 comment:

  1. I looooove Spritz cookies! You're the first person I've ever seen who knows what they are :)

    ReplyDelete