Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Year, New Me

Looking forward to many things in 2013. I will be getting my Special Education license added to my degree and traveling to New Jersey to see family. I will also be more committed to the gym and staying healthy. Last year at this time, we had 4 vacations planned. I am both happy and sad to say that currently, we only have one small trip planned. Sometimes it's fun to live on the edge and plan things last minute ;) Along with vacations, I have some other things planned...


Goals for 2013:
  • Travel to Atlanta, Mackinac Island, Pictured Rocks, and a beach {somewhere on the east coast}
  • More time to craft and make things around the house
  • Enjoy Happy Hour with my hubby and friends
  • Stay organized now that the house is clean and clutter free
  • Hook up our hot tub so we can finally take advantage of it
  • Learn all the functions and settings on my new camera
  • Read more
  • Get to the gym at least 3x a week
  • Use my Crock Pot more for meal planning
  • Try a new restaurant each month

Greg and I are still loving our jobs. We are still getting to know Ohio and discovering more each day. We have enjoyed it more than we thought we would and have settled into our life here. Granted, we miss friends and family and enjoy each visit with them, but we are only a drive away :) It could be worse, right?

Looking forward to what this years brings and all the adventures along the way!

xo, Erin

1 comment:

  1. Awesome goals! Good luck with them! I know I'm gonna need some luck.

    ReplyDelete