Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Our Weekend in MI

Most of Saturday, (about 5 hours) was spent at the Detroit Auto Show. I can't say that I loved it, but some of the concept cars were really cool. Greg really enjoyed hanging out in the Sand Buggy Jeep and I enjoyed checking out the Audi Q5.. future car??  By the time we were leaving, it was getting very crowded. I'm not sure if I would go back again...





The real reason we traveled to Michigan was to be the Godparents for our niece's baptism. Everything went smoothly and we were honored to share in Evalynn's special day.

My nephew, Eli

Evalynn before the baptism

My niece, Abi







Parents and Godparents

The happy family

The whole Losey gang (sorry Todd and Kevin, you guys are too tall)

The gift I made for Evalynn

That was our weekend in a nutshell!

xo, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment