Let's get down to the usual Friday business. I'm linking up with High Five for Friday to share my top 5 things that happened this week:
1. I dragged Greg out to get some pictures for our Anniversary. Sam over at Samantha's Studio did a great job of capturing the style I wanted. Below is a sneak peek!
2. My new favorite neutral nail polish. Zoya: Kennedy
3. A visit from my parent's isn't complete without eating some pizza at Dewey's. The Caprice is a family favorite
4. We kicked off the first day of summer right.. with Rita's!
5. Kentucky is good for one thing, the Gap Clearance Store. Defective clothing and leftover clearance clothes come to this huge warehouse from all over the country. Yesterday I left with 4 long sleeve shirts that were $1.99 each.
Can't wait to share our road trip adventure. I have been busy making snacks and packing games!