Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Master Mirrors

Whoops! Sorry I have been off schedule this week. We traveled to Michigan this past weekend for a wedding and stayed an extra day so Greg could work in MI on Monday. We got back last night, unpacked a little and went to bed.

Our bathroom has definitely been the center of attention lately.  I have been looking at every home store around and can't find 2 mirrors that are alike that I want for our space.  I have tried Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Kohl's, Home Goods and TJ Maxx. Any other ideas of where to find affordable mirrors? The search continues..

Pinterest has helped me narrow down some ideas that I like:

Grey + White Bathroom
I love the tall skinny mirrors with the lighting
on the sides found here

I also like this mirror setup with the towel
rack in the center found here
vanity
Frameless mirrors seen here?

So many decisions to make. I'm sure everything will start coming together soon.  What if we just cut down the builder grade mirror to the sizes we want and frame it ourselves? Hmm..

xo, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment