Wow, how is it already Friday? I can't believe how fast this week went by. Besides driving 2,000 miles this past week, it was pretty awesome.
Yes, we got rained on and yes, I barely saw the sun. BUT, it was my husband's first vacation since Christmas time so it was fun to spend it together. We still have two vacations planned for this year which we are very excited about!
As always, I am linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk to share my top 5 from the week.
1. Our yard was nominated for 'Yard of the Month' in our neighborhood. If we win, we will get a $50 gift card to Home Depot. Please VOTE for 23 Woodgate Ct. It only takes a minute!
2. Scenes from our drive through Tennessee this week
3. Being at home with THIS guy. We left him at home with a pet sitter for 5 days. He was greatly missed
4. Greg and I wandered around a model home... bad idea! It made me want to go build a house tomorrow. The upgrades and layouts were amazing and things I would never think of.
|Yes, that is hardwood on the walls|
|Awesome kitchen backsplash|
5. Perfect 100 degree day meal... BLTs and corn from the local farm