Friday, June 29, 2012

High Five for Friday

Wow, how is it already Friday? I can't believe how fast this week went by. Besides driving 2,000 miles this past week, it was pretty awesome.

Yes, we got rained on and yes, I barely saw the sun. BUT, it was my husband's first vacation since Christmas time so it was fun to spend it together.  We still have two vacations planned for this year which we are very excited about!

As always, I am linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk to share my top 5 from the week.


1. Our yard was nominated for 'Yard of the Month' in our neighborhood. If we win, we will get a $50 gift card to Home Depot. Please VOTE for 23 Woodgate Ct. It only takes a minute! 



2. Scenes from our drive through Tennessee this week


3. Being at home with THIS guy. We left him at home with a pet sitter for 5 days. He was greatly missed


4. Greg and I wandered around a model home... bad idea! It made me want to go build a house tomorrow. The upgrades and layouts were amazing and things I would never think of.

Yes, that is hardwood on the walls 

Awesome kitchen backsplash

5. Perfect 100 degree day meal... BLTs and corn from the local farm



xo, Erin

5 comments:

  1. Love that backlash! Your BLT and corn look delicious...might have to cook some up for dinner! Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have been eating fresh corn for a week now and im still not tired of it :) didnt think of paring it with a blt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures of the model homes are gorgeous!
    I probably shouldn't even look at them - I'm stuck here in my little apartment :) haha!

    Congrats on the (hopefully) yard award!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah for your yard! I hope you win! and corn and blts is the perfect summer meal! I need to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your vacation looks like it was so beautiful!

    Found you via H54F. I'm a Jersey girl, born and raised, but recently graduated from Wheaton College in IL! I read your "about me" and was excited to find someone else who's lived in those areas, too :)

    Happy Friday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete