Wednesday, October 3, 2012

In Between

The weather here has been teasing us. Last week there was frost on the ground and tomorrow it's going to be a high of 79. I definitely don't want the freezing cold weather right away, but a solid 2 months of Fall would be nice.

I have been dressing in layers lately. Mainly because it is 50 when I leave the house and 70 by the end of the day. It is also freezing sometimes in the school I work at, so layers have been the best bet with fluctuating temperatures.

Here is what I am wearing today. The blouse was thin so I decided to throw a sweater vest over it (which has already come off)


Blouse: Loft  on clearance over the summer
Pants: Just snagged for $6 at Kohl's
Sweater: TJ Maxx  last season
Belt: Jessica Simpson from TJ Maxx  a few years ago
Necklace: Target  last Fall


Which style do you like better? How have you been dressing for the weather?

xo, Erin  

No comments:

Post a Comment