Monday, October 8, 2012

The Box

It finally arrived... my first Birchbox.

I didn't really know what to expect. I know many people get a variety of samples, some are awesome and others are disappointed. I have to say, I am very pleased with my first box. I wonder if they load everyone's welcome box with the best samples to keep you wanting more.


1. Boscia Blotting Linens- these things are amazing. I used these the day of my wedding to blot my face before pictures and they didn't mess with my makeup

2. Viva La Juicy- I already use this perfume everyday and love it. Now I can keep a sample in my purse

3. Coral Nail Polish- all time favorite color for spring and summer

4. Pixi Lid & Line- never used something like this before, but the concept looks awesome. It's suppose to create the perfect smokey eye with liner, eye shadow and smudger all in one stick

5. Tili Bag- fun, colorful bag to hold cosmetics and such for traveling


I would say my first box was a success! My sister got me this for my birthday/Christmas and it is one of the best gifts ever. Who wouldn't want monthly presents?

xo, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment