Wednesday, October 10, 2012

#slacking

Sorry I have been slacking lately. Not much has happened around the house in terms of projects. This week is super busy for me. I have a project due and 3 chapters of reading for a quiz in one class. The other class, I have two chapters of reading for a quiz and a midterm that covers almost 300 pages of info. Rough.

I am trying to stay ahead of my workload because this weekend will be spent in East Lansing for Homecoming. A group of us rented a house and are tailgating and going to the football game. I am super pumped and the last thing I want to worry about is having to study. That means everything will be done by Friday.

I'm pretty sure on June 29th, I will be treating myself to something extra special for making it through all this. I heard the hardest classes were these first two ::crossing my fingers::

I really miss working on fun projects at night. I have a list of ideas, now just need a spare night or weekend to get them done. On a side note, we have grass growing from our hard work here. Who knew grass growing could be so exciting?!

xo, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment