Monday, July 2, 2012

I Caved.


 

Yup, I started reading Fifty Shades of Grey.

This book has had so much hype, it better live up to at least half of it. I have heard mixed reviews about the story being good, but the actual writing be poor. I also have heard some people skip right over the raunchy part because it's 'too much', while others have loved the whole thing.

I downloaded it on my Kindle and am only a few pages in. So far, so good.

Anyone else have reviews? How are the rest of the books in the series?

2 comments:

  1. I just started it too! Can't wait to hear what you think!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be so interested to hear what you think on this book. I haven't quite decided if I am going to read it just becaue I think it might be a little too raunchy for my taste. Let me know for sure what you think! Just found your blog and I love it! I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete