Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five for Friday

Hello Friday, it is so good to see you! Greg has been gone since Tuesday morning so it was definitely a lonely week around here. But knowing that we are heading to Nashville today made this week go fast! I pick up Greg from the airport this afternoon and we start the drive down. I am so excited to explore a new city and celebrate our Anniversary.

Photobucket

Like I said, not many exciting things took place this week since I was by myself.  This past weekend, on the other hand, was fabulous! We celebrated Greg & Gina's wedding and it was a blast. It brought back a lot of memories from our wedding a year ago. Good friends, food, music and fun. I'm linking up with Lauren to share some favorites:

1. The happy couple


2. The boys


3. Always making me laugh

Crashing the party bus

Cutest husband award

Clinking glasses every five minutes

4.  Love this


5. Having a GREAT time!



Thanks Greg & Gina for throwing an awesome party! Everything was perfect. It made me very excited for the remaining weddings this year.

xo, Erin


2 comments: