I'm linking up with Lauren to tell you my 5 favorite things from this week. Let me tell you, it has been awesome for one main reason:
1. I have been accepted into Miami University's Special Education Masters Program! Who knew I would be this excited to go back to school?!
2. Murph Man got a haircut. He always smells so good and looks so tiny once his hair is gone. Look how cute he is all curled up
3. What's better than homemade pancakes for breakfast? Chocolate chip ones of course :)
4. Our azalea bush has bloomed and it gives such a pretty color to our landscape
5. I got these cute jeans from Gap and have already worn them twice
Cheers to a productive weekend.. and maybe a beverage or two for Cinco de Mayo ;)