Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Painted.

I know, I know. I said we were painting a few weeks ago, but we finally got around to it. We have definitely been dragging our feet on this whole bathroom project, considering we started it back in January. A combination of busy weekends and nice weather have kept us out of the bathroom.  I can finally say that I see an end in sight. We are now on the finishing stages (the fun part): mirrors, lighting, baseboards, wall art and storage.

We started the first coat Saturday morning. While I taped, Greg started cutting in. Then we switched and I cut in while he rolled the walls.




Second coat was done Saturday night. Since we already removed the light in the bathroom to paint, we had to plug in some lamps which made things a bit harder.



D.O.N.E! I love it. It is so airy and makes the room feel so much bigger. We went with Martha Stewart's Sharkey Gray color, but used Behr Premium Plus Ultra Stain Blocking Paint in Eggshell.




Before & After so far:



More updates tomorrow... our vanity is installed :)

xo, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment