Thursday, August 2, 2012

At-Home Pedicure

We are leaving for vacation tonight so I am busy packing and running errands all day. Last night I had some time for relaxation and an at-home pedicure. It saves a lot of money and it's nice to be able to sit on your couch and watch the Olympics while your feet are soaking.

If you don't already have a footbath, I highly recommend buying one. They run about $50, which will pay off after two home pedicures. I have this one by HoMedics.

Here are a few steps that I follow (pictures aren't that great because of the lighting)

Fill the footbath with hot water

Add one scoop of Sea Salt Glow or something similar

After a few minutes, push cuticles back

Allow feet to soak about 15 minutes
Dry off feet and trim cuticles

Use Chip Skip, a nail color and a top coat to finish it off
It's that simple!

xo, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment