Friday, August 3, 2012

High Five for Friday

... and vacation! Yes, that's right. We are headed to Traverse City for the next 5 days with my husband's family for rest and relaxation. We rented a cottage on the lake and are looking forward to enjoying the water, having bonfires and exploring the sand dunes. The weather is looking great so far, please keep your fingers crossed for us! Our last vacation we ended up in a tropical storm.

I'm getting ahead of myself. I am linking up with From My Grey Desk to share my top 5 from this week...

1. I am celebrating my 100th post today! I started this little blog back in February as a way of sharing our house renovations, daily happenings and fun recipes with our long distance friends and family.  Here it is today :)

2. Have you seen this awesome new section in Target's jewelry section? They are sets of multiple earrings or earring/necklace combinations for only $4.99! I snatched up a cute necklace and earrings (below)


3. I love my new coral skinny jeans. I paired it with a tank and a fun, summery scarf for a night out ( I changed into heels after some shopping)


4. Loving my fresh pedicure for vacation. Yes, I am aware I have very square/wide feet. Don't hate :)


5. We went to Bad Frog to get frozen yogurt this week. I didn't take a picture because well, you know what froyo looks like :) I went with the Cheesecake flavor this time. We had a stressful day at the Jeep dealership so it was a great way to relax

The cottage we rented doesn't have wi-fi... I will be back in a week to share my adventures!

xo, Erin

4 comments:

  1. I love that floral scarf! Have fun on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jewelry is really cute!! What a great find!

    Have a great vacation!

    Amber @ Tiny Turtles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colored skinny jeans. I have too many pairs!

    Also, um, you have really great arms! I found you via the H54F link-up so this is my first visit and I had to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is so cute! I need to get to Target and check this out!

    Also, love the scarf!!

    ReplyDelete