I'm getting ahead of myself. I am linking up with From My Grey Desk to share my top 5 from this week...
1. I am celebrating my 100th post today! I started this little blog back in February as a way of sharing our house renovations, daily happenings and fun recipes with our long distance friends and family. Here it is today :)
2. Have you seen this awesome new section in Target's jewelry section? They are sets of multiple earrings or earring/necklace combinations for only $4.99! I snatched up a cute necklace and earrings (below)
3. I love my new coral skinny jeans. I paired it with a tank and a fun, summery scarf for a night out ( I changed into heels after some shopping)
4. Loving my fresh pedicure for vacation. Yes, I am aware I have very square/wide feet. Don't hate :)
5. We went to Bad Frog to get frozen yogurt this week. I didn't take a picture because well, you know what froyo looks like :) I went with the Cheesecake flavor this time. We had a stressful day at the Jeep dealership so it was a great way to relax
The cottage we rented doesn't have wi-fi... I will be back in a week to share my adventures!