1. I went to my friend's Scentsy party over the weekend. I am excited to get some fresh fall scents in the house
2. We took a trip to Bad Frog on my last summer night. Fro-yo makes everything better
3. I decorated the mantle with some new frames. I love rearranging pictures and items around the house. I am anxious to get my fall decorations out and also make some new ones!
4. Greg added trim to the bathroom cabinet. I love the built-in look! (Don't mind the ceiling, it still needs a little work)
5. I tried some yummy new recipes this week. Casseroles are great now that I'm back to work. There is enough for dinner leftovers and even some for lunch
|Skinny Sour Cream Enchiladas|
|Chicken Salad Stuffed Peppers|
Happy Friday everyone!