Like always, I am linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday! Nothing too exciting happened these past couple days. Since this week was our special edition anniversary week, I thought I would share 5 of my favorite things about this house.
1. Our porch swing. We live on a cul-de-sac and it's nice to just sit and relax on our porch when it's nice out.
Side note: we got this swing from a garage sale for an amazing deal.. originally from Frontgate
2. Our kitchen floors. I can't say enough good things about this floor. The quality, color, differentiation and durability is superb. Murphy constantly goes chasing his toys and sliding on the floor, and we have yet to find a scratch.
3. Our fireplace. It's amazing how much we have used it. It's gas which makes it very convenient to turn on and off. We bought a fireplace fan to help us warm up the downstairs when we don't want to turn the heat on for those in between days.
4. The windows in the family room. They are large and let in a lot of natural light.
5. The 2 boys I share this house with. It's never a dull moment and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Check out some funny pictures of them here
|they road trip together|
|they play 'peter pan'|
|they watch ducks (at our old apartment)|
Happy Friday, have a fabulous weekend!