Wednesday, April 18, 2012

floor prep

Before we can get to the fun part of the bathroom floors (tiling), we have to do the dirty work.  By we, I mean Greg.  He got to work last night pulling up the 527 staples that were left on the ground when we pulled the luan up here.

Let me explain something. The tiling part isn't necessarily 'fun', but seeing the dramatic change and knowing an end is in sight is very rewarding.  That is what I mean by fun.

Glad we got that cleared up... now back to pulling up staples. Greg used pliers to grab the staple and a crowbar to help lift it up.


He hammered a few of them down...


And here is a view of exactly how close the staples are to each other. They are everywhere!



Now you can see why tiling is so much more fun! Good thing I have the best husband ever to sit there and take care of all those staples.

xo, Erin

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What tedious work. I be you can't wait for it all to just be over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! It will all be worth it, for sure! Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete