Thursday, April 19, 2012

let's talk patio seating

Hooray! We sold our patio set on Craigslist and got an awesome price for it... let's just say we made some money on the deal ;)

Anyways, now there is nothing back there. We have big projects planned for the patio area this year. We are going to extend the surface area, build a pergola and add some privacy. We also need to figure out a seating situation.

I have been eyeing this beautiful table from Lowe's since it came out this season:


Zoomed: allen + roth Dellinger 41-3/4" x 72" Cast Aluminum Rectangle Patio Dining Table
found here

After our patio table left us last night, we talked about how we really didn't use it and weren't sad to see it go. Was it because it wasn't comfortable? Was it because I don't like eating outside with the bugs? 

Maybe we don't want a table after all, rather just some comfy seats to relax.  We hope to enjoy our backyard  more once we finish planting trees and finish up with the patio. I envision us playing bags, having a bonfire and drinking a beer during the summer. 

So I started looking at more conversational seating. This is what I like:

Binkley Collection

Eastfield Collection

They look cozy in pictures... I will have to start browsing in the stores for comfort and durability.  We aren't looking to buy anything immediately. We first want to get the patio area done so we get a feel for the space and exactly what we want. Until then, it doesn't hurt to look :)

xo, Erin

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! For some reason, I think the backyard is just meant to be all out decorated. I'd want to spend all my time out there just relaxing!

    ReplyDelete