Friday, April 27, 2012

what a long week

This week seemed to drag on. We had some rain and cooler weather which seemed to make me tired. I am looking forward to next week when warm temperatures plan on coming back.

Photobucket

I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday. Here are my 5 favorite things from this week:

1. I finally got to see my friend Laura (and her husband) for a Cheesecake Factory date. Hooray for seeing her growing baby belly and eating yummy cheesecake!

2. My computer arrived! I can't wait to explore this weekend.

3. I added pages to the blog... still a work in progress. Check them out above

4. I'm still eating my quarts of Rita's from last week. All still delicious.

5. Our bathroom floor progress. Hope to finish up this weekend


Sorry I've been slacking on pictures lately, I know it makes the posts so much more fun! Happy Friday!

xo, Erin

4 comments:

  1. Now I am craving Cheesecake Factory at 9am, that can't be good! Dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bathroom floor is looking great. Impressive! Happy Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheesecake Factory is the best! Almost as good as new computers!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love cheesecake factory!! enjoy your new computer!!!

    ReplyDelete