Friday, April 6, 2012

high five, spring break edition

How is it Friday already? My spring break is wrapping up and I feel like nothing got done around the house! Looks like it will be a busy weekend around here :)


Here are 5 of my favorite things from break so far:

1. Going home to Naperville means eating amazing food all the time. Top favorites are: Portillo's for hot dogs, Giordano's for stuffed pizza & Shinto for sushi/hibachi  

2. Going to Naperville also means going to the Crate & Barrel Outlet. If we lived any closer we would be spending our savings there. We always manage to find something that will fit in the car to come home.


3. I spent a lot of time with these two. They love each other and that is saying a lot. Murphy doesn't have many dog friends. Riley is my parent's dog on the right.


4. Everything is in bloom including my mom's beautiful tree. I posed with Murphy in front of the tree before we headed back to Ohio (don't mind my awkward stance)


5. This super cute Essie nail polish: Mint Candy Apple. So fun for spring and Easter.
Side note: I was a nervous nail biter for as long as I can remember. I finally stopped in August and am slightly obsessed with painting my nails.



Photobucket

Happy Easter everyone!

xo, Erin

3 comments:

  1. Omg Portillo's! My mouth is watering. Happy weekend, Erin!

    Julia @ A Whole Lot of Umph

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that essie color so gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that nail color!! have a great rest of your spring break! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete