Well, I do. It's always a good day at work because I know the weekend is here. I take that back, everyday is a good day at work. I love my job THAT much and I probably say it way too often. Sorry for rubbing it in ;)
Lots of projects are planned for the next couple days and I am very excited to start working on them. First, let me tell you my 5 favorite things that happened this week (minus pictures):
1. As I mentioned yesterday, we sold our patio set. Hooray for cash in the bank and moving on to the next project out there.
2. My hubby bought me a new laptop, he's the best :) My current one is close to 6 years old, runs slow, doesn't have much memory left and needs to be plugged in at all times. I'd say it was about time for a new one.
3. My brother-in-law and his fiance stopped by last night for a short visit. They are on the road to Nashville this morning and our house was right on the way. We love visitors :)
4. I went to an all-day Early Childhood conference in Columbus yesterday. I learned a lot and came home with a list of things I want to make. Fun fact: Children learn best from their sense of smell. Cinnamon stimulates boys, while cucumber & melon stimulates girls. Who knew?
5. Rita's! Have you ever had it? It's the most delicious Italian Ice ever. I stopped by yesterday on my way home from Columbus and bought 3 quarts. What a refreshing treat!