It was a very productive week. Here are my 5 favorite things that happened:
1. My friend's wedding, that was rained on by Tropical Storm Debby, took place last weekend. Everything was perfect and it was so much fun. Congrats you guys!
2. Visiting my parent's = visiting the Crate and Barrel Outlet. We walked away with an awesome piece of furniture for over 75% off retail price. I will share pictures once it finds a home. Below is a sneak peek of the outlet. All the furniture is towards the back and stocked items are in the front. They also get seasonal items that are always on sale. Their furniture is normally damaged, but it may just have a minor scratch. We have gotten pretty lucky in the past. If I lived close, I would stop in weekly because their stock is constantly changing.
3. We went to Ribfest in Naperville on Monday night. We 'pigged' out on ribs, of course, and also pulled pork, baked beans, coleslaw, sweet corn and some italian ice. The only thing that would have made it better is if it wasn't 100 degrees at 7:00pm.
4. Fourth of July was quiet around here. We worked on some projects around the house, grilled out, then topped the night off with 'The Cone'.
5. I made a new yummy dinner last night, Greek Chicken Pitas. They are healthy and very easy to make! Greg added some crumbled feta to his for more of a 'Greek' taste.