Thursday, July 5, 2012

Picnic in the Park

For our anniversary, I convinced my husband to get some pictures taken... and by convincing, I demanded ;) He didn't really have a choice. I found an awesome livingsocial deal for a local photographer. I set up a date and time and we met with her a few weeks ago.

The whole idea was to make it based around our anniversary. A tradition most couple's do is freeze the top tier of their wedding cake and eat it one year later. We tried that, but it didn't taste so well.  I went to our bakery where our wedding cake was from and had them replicate the top tier. I packed it up along with some picnic essentials and we met Sam at the Cincinnati Nature Center.

I LOVE all the pictures from our session. The location and weather were perfect. Sam had a very relaxed style and it was exactly what I was looking for.  I don't even know how I am going to choose which pictures to get printed!


Sam recently blogged about us, check out some of the pictures here.




xo, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment