It's Friday, so I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to share my 5 favorites:
1. My jewelry organizers from our closet remodel were featured on iheart organizing. Eek! So exciting!
2. Sushi date with my hubby. Soup, salad and spicy rolls. Yum! Afterwards, we checked out the live band playing outside, Naked Karate Girls. We listened to a few songs and ate some shaved ice.
3. Had time to bake some delicious chocolate chip cookies. Check out the recipe here
4. I may be biased, but could this dog get any cuter?! He was my napping buddy and got lots of attention this week since I was home almost everyday.
5. Homemade yogurt parfait: vanilla yogurt, fresh strawberries and granola. Yes please.