But before I get too excited for the weekend, I am linking up with Lauren to share my 5 favorite things from this week:
1. The no-sew curtains in the office are done!
2. More master bathroom updates
|tiled the shelf, still needs grout|
|added a handle to the cabinet, we went with a LANSA handle from IKEA|
3. My new colored skinnies I added to my collection this past weekend. The coral and gray pairs are from the Gap Clearance Center and were $7 total. The blue pair came from Gap on super clearance, only $10. How can you pass up those prices? Now the weather just needs to cool down a bit so I can wear them :)
4. More time to 'bake' in the kitchen. These taste similar to a Take 5 bar, recipe next week!
5. The Olympics start today, who isn't excited for that? Go USA!