I'm linking up over at Lauren's blog today for some High Five for Friday action.
I'm excited Friday is here! We plan to do a lot of tiling, eating, tiling, sleeping, tiling, watching tv and tiling these next couple days. Sounds like a fun little weekend to me, and no, I'm not joking.
But first, here are 5 of my favorite things that happened this week:
1. I finally started this blog. After months of debating, it's official and I'm loving it
|A good picture to represent this blog. My husband, our jeep, and the dunes.|
2. We had a mild week which allowed for lots of fresh air and long walks outside.
|Yes. 72, in February, in Ohio.|
3. Michigan State Homecoming Football tickets were purchased yesterday. Can it be October please?
|Homecoming 2011. Michigan State victory over Wisconsin. Amazing.|
4. I tried a yummy new recipe for dinner and it was a success
5. My hubby got an awesome raise at work. I'm so proud :)
Tiling begins after dinner... I will be posting soon about our tile lessons learned along the way.