I am headed back 'home' tonight for some time with family and friends. I am very excited to relax, sleep in, and most importantly, stuff my face with Portillo's and Giordano's. If you are from the Chicago area, you would understand the excitement of not having these on a monthly basis.
Before I get too excited about break, here are 5 of my favorite things from this week:
1. As I mentioned yesterday, our tiling step in the shower is D.O.N.E.! Can you sense my excitement?
2. We cut the grass for the first time this season and it's looking great. Our hard work the past two years is paying off with a fuller, more green yard.
3. Breakfast for dinner. Yum!
4. My fun nails. Perfect for spring break.
5. Never a dull moment with 'The Murph Man'. He will find a way to lay on the fleece blanket, even if it's behind the couch cushions. This is how I found him when I walked into the family room.
Looking forward to a relaxing week off. Happy Friday!