First off, it's Friday so I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday. Great things happened this week and even greater things will be taking place this weekend.
Second, do not read numbers 3-5 if you aren't a fan of college basketball and March Madness.
1. I have officially applied for my Master's degree! I have been dragging my feet since I graduated almost 4 years ago. I was unsure exactly what program I wanted to go into and where I would be living. Since moving to Ohio 2 years ago and landing my dream job this fall, my final decision is to get my Master's in Special Education. Cross your fingers I get accepted, I am anxious to finally get started.
2. The weather has been great this week! Windows down, sunroof open kind of weather. We have been keeping up with watering the grass seed and been thankful for some rain showers as well. Murphy loves the sun and fresh breeze in his face.
3. March Madness has begun and I have been anxiously waiting for Michigan State to play. Their first game is tonight vs. Long Island University
|March Madness practice and love for Izzo|
4. Last night we broke down and bought tickets for Sunday's game. I have been watching all week and prices have been slowly dropping. I'm assuming Michigan State will win tonight to advance them. I also assumed ticket prices will jump back up after the game is over.
|Green and Thornton, 2 amazing leaders|
5. The tickets we bought for the game Sunday are FRONT ROW behind the basket! We are so excited about this opportunity to watch Michigan State play and be so close to the action. Look for us on tv ;)
|Our view :)|
Don't say I didn't warn you! Go Green and Happy St. Patrick's Day!